First Time in AUSTRALIA - 60 Day Returns on Trail Cameras Policy
You may return any trail cameras purchased from us (applies to all trail cameras) , for a full 60 days from time of purchase, for a refund, exchange or switch to a different model. This completely guarantees your 100% Satisfaction.
We used to have 30 days money back policy but we want you to have a Peace Of Mind when dealing with us - therefore any items you purchase from us starting from (05th March 2017) you get a 60 days money back guarantee.
In order to receive a REFUND, here are the rules for our 60 Day Return Policy on trail cameras.
1) All returns for refund or exchange must be authorised by Proschoice via email: email@example.com
2) No returns for refund or exchange will be accepted after 60 days of delivery date including transit time.
3) All goods must be returned in their original condition in the original packages along with all accessories and all parts of the packaging - products with accessories missing, damaged or opened up heat-sealed plastic clam-shells packaging; are not covered by our 60 Day Return policy.
4) All returns for refund or exchange that are damanged, been used, modified, or in poor condition (including the packaging) will be refused and returned freight on.
5) You cannot write on the cameras, paint, deface or alternate modify them in any way. This completely voids the warranty with both us and the specific manufacturer.
6) Camera's serial number must not be damaged, or no longer able to read, scratched or not fully able to be seen.
7) Return Camera must be adequately packaged, if the camera is not placed within outer packing i.e. a box or a bag + padding, we will not be able to refund.
8) All returns must be pre-paid by the customer.
9) We will only accept registered postage with tracking number.
10) 10% restocking & handling fee will apply for all returnes for refund or exchange within 60 day return time frame, which is also applicable to cameras and accessories purchased within the same order. The restocking fee comprises the cost for Proschoice.com.au to post the product to you (via Aust post or other courier companies) and also the man hours spent sending / recouping / restocking / reselling these items.
11) Orders with quantities of 3 or more are not eligible for a refund or exchange. However they are still eligible for warranty replacement.
12) If you recevied the product with any defects - do not use it - instead immediately return for a replacement - using the product when it is defect will be refused a return or refunds.
13) Please note: Due to time taken to test return products - return can take up to 14 business days to process.