Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor No-Glow Trail Camera (Brown) - 119776C
DISCONTINUED - REPLACED WITH 20MP MODEL: 119877C
Nature is nasty. It’s cold, wet and it has teeth. Fight back with the new Trophy Cam Aggressor HD from Bushnell. It has a all-new, extremely aggressive design, removable “ARD” anti-reflection LED cover, strengthened cable lock channel and an improved latch for maximum ruggedness.
Inside is a stunning 14MP camera with a super-fast 0.2-second trigger speed, extended nighttime photo range and 1-year battery life. Available in two Low-Glow IR models and two No-Glow models with Black LEDs that are invisible to game and other hunters, the Aggressor HD is exactly what hunters have been waiting for.
The realtree Trophy Cam HD Aggressor No-Glow Trail Camera from Bushnell offers the ability to capture high-resolution 14MP stills or HD video of wildlife, other hunters, as well as trespassers at up to 1920 x 1080p with audio.
Designed for speed and discretion, this trail camera features a fast, 0.2 second trigger and is ready to capture again after 1 second. Its 48 No-Glow LEDs provide up to an 80' range with an invisible flash signature so that game and other hunters are unlikely to detect the Trophy Cam HD Aggressor No-Glow Trail Camera. Additionally, an included anti-reflection LED cover helps to ensure that the camera remains unnoticed by reducing reflections on the LED array's protective panel.
A heat and motion detecting PIR (passive infra-red) motion sensor with a range of over 60.0' and flexible time lapse options increases the likelihood that footage of your intended subject will be captured, while user-selectable high, medium, and low LED settings reduce the potential for overexposed or underexposed results depending on the area you wish to survey.
Built for durability, Trophy Cam HD Aggressor No-Glow Trail Camera includes a reinforced cable lock channel and latch, is weather resistant, and is operable at temperatures from -4 to 140°F.
- 14MP Resolution
- 0.2 Second Trigger
- Hyper Recovery speed: 1 second
- PIR Motion Sensor with Over 60' Range
- 48-LED No-Glow Flash, 80' Range
- 110ft detection range
- Field Scan Time-Lapse Technology
- 1920 x 1080p Video with Audio
- Simultaneous Video and Photo Capture
- SDHC Memory Card Compatible
- Runs on 4 to 8 AA Batteries
- Time Lapse + Motion mode
- 1 Year battery life
In-situ camera images credited to www.naturespy.org
- Resolution Setting: 14 MP
- super-fast 0.2-second trigger speed
- Focus: Auto
- PIR Sensor: Low/Med/High/Auto
- Night Vision Flash: 48 Black LED / 80'
- 110ft detection range
- Hyper Fast Recovery Speed: 1 second
- VIDEO + IMAGE mode:
- LCD Display: B&W Text LCD
- Date/Time Stamp: Yes
- GPS Geotag: Yes
- Power Supply:AA (4-8)
- Solar Compatible:Yes
- Battery Life: Up to TRUE 1 Year
- Video Resolution: FULL HD with sound 1920x1080p
- Video Length:Up to 60s
- Video sound: ON/OFF
- SD Card Capacity:32 GB
- Field Scan 2X:Yes
- Hybrid mode: Time lapse + Motion
- Audio Record:Yes
- Hybrid Capture:Yes
- Dimensions of camera: 14.6 x 8.3 x 11.2 cm