Latest designed Ltl Acorn model: Ltl-6510Wmc
Latest Genuine Ltl Acorn® Top of the Range HD with more robust design with IMPROVED Clamps.
New Ltl-6511 series wildlife cameras is a whole new different bred with new design with better detecting Principle. This camera combines the extra infrared power of the 5310 series (so 44 infrared leds) with the 5511 series' ability to record video at HD quality.
This great camera not only has more robust desgin with better detection PIR, but it also allow Lithium 18650 Rechargable 3.7V as optional. which means more battery life in the field.
Best Video and Images quality capturing Latest model with the Longer detection range upto 65Feet. nicknamed " Night WATCHER" because it is stealth and can hear and detect anything just like a Night Owl
12 MEGAPIXEL comes with powerful Infrared LED's for longer detection and now comes with
44 Black LED for longer range detection
100 Degree Filed of View Wide Lens
FULL HD 1080P Video with sound
Pre PIR Sensing Angle 100° Making this camera one of the best at detection targets.
If you are after cheaper model Ltl-5510MC please buy from here.
This camera is designed for the following usages:
-Warehouse/Storage/Farm Area Surveillance
-Farm Gates or Driveways
-Search for Big Cat or Bigfoot Evidence
-Remote Crop and live Stocks Surveillance
-Live Stocks Surveys and Surveillance
-Under time lapse setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval. This is very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nests or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking lots or construction sites - your house being built
For all your camera needs please contact ProsChoice Team
- Manufacturer official model: Ltl-6511Wmc
- 12-Megapixel high-quality resolution.
- 44 Black LED IR for long range
- 100 Degree Field Of View Lens
- FULL HD Video 1080P video with Sound
- Max. Pixel Size 2560x1920
- Pre PIR Sensing Angle 100° Making this camera one of the best at detection targets.
- Trigger speed 0.8 second
- SD Cycle On/OFF (Auto erase of earliest photos -Optional)
- Time Lapse setting.
- With Timer enables the camera to perform in specified period everyday.
- Serial Number setting enables you to code locations in the photos.
- Built-in 2.36” TFT color display
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures
- Lockable and password protected
- Low battery alert
- No-glow Infrared 940nm LEDs flash range as far as 65 feet, luminance as bright as 850nm.
- In “Cam + Video” mode, camera takes both pictures and video at every trigger event
- Temperature range -22°F to 158°F
- Operation Keypad 6 Keys
- Memory SD Card (8MB ~32GB)
- Picture Size 5MP/12MP/1.3MP =2592X1944/4000X3000/1280 X960;
- PIR Sensitivity High/Normal/Low/Off
- PIR Sensing Distance 13~30Meters
- PIR Sensing Angle 100°
- PIR shooting angle 100°
- Operation Mode Day/Night
- Trigger Time 0.6 Second
- Trigger Interval 0sec. - 60min; Programmable
- Shooting Numbers 1~3
- Video Length 1-60sec.; Programmable
- Camera + Video First take Picture then Video
- Playback Zoom In 1~16 Times
- Time Stamp On/Off; Include serial No., temperature and moon phase
- Timer On/Off; Time Lapse Programmable
- Password 4-Digit Numbers
- Periodic Shot Time Laps 1 Second ~ 24 Hours
- Power Supply 4xAA alkaline batteries in the camera;
- 4xAA alkaline batteries (Or 8AA alkaline batteries,
- Or 2 cells of 18650 size lithium battery) in the battery box
- External DC Power Supply Plug Size: 4.0x1.7 6 ~ 12V (1 ~ 2A)
- Stand-by Current 0.4mA
- Stand-by Time 3~6 Months(4xAA~12xAA)
- Auto Power Off Auto power off in 3 minutes while no keypad controlling
- Power Consumption 150mA (+400mA when IR LED lights up)
- Low Battery Alarm 4.2~4.3V
- Interface TV out (NTSC); USB; SD Card Slot; 6V DC External
- Mounting Strap; Tripod Nail
- Waterproof IP54
- Operation Temperature -22~+158°F/-30 ~+70°C Yes
- Operation Humidity 5% ~ 95%
- Certificate FCC & CE & ROHS
- Great wildlife cameras. They have paid for themselves as we have now know what has been killing our sheep. Money well spent.
- I got this camera to replace my old Ltl-5210a. I chose this one because it doesn't shine a red light when taking pictures at night and it looks robust with new designed clamps. Use it for farm security. Camera works very good. Great videos and excellent battery life.