Brand New 12 Volt Solar Moultrie Power Panel
The Moultrie Power Panel ensures a continued power source from the sun, to your game cameras! Imagine never having to worry about changing the batteries in your game camera again. No more hassle with loading/unloading batteries, and you'll never have to worry about missing a shot because of dead batteries again. Plus, the panel is weather resistant!
The Solar Moultrie Power Panel uses innovative software to combine a solar panel and built-in 12-volt battery, extending camera life indefinitely in the field. Not only that, but it is also compatible with all Moultrie cameras from 2007 and later. You can easily mount this piece of equipment to a tree or pole, and the 10 foot cord will allow you to set your panel in a prime sunny spot to soak up all the energy your camera needs!
Using the Moultrie Camera Power Panel, Place near the sturdy, permanent structure where the camera is mounted. Place for best exposure to sun. To attach to a tripod, secure the power panel to the tripod angled upward for best exposure. Plug the Power Panel into the External Power Port. This will extend the life of your camera in the Field.
Note: Leave internal batteries in the camera during use. The Camera Power Panel needs 4 hours of sunlight to fully power the camera
1 Year Australian Warranty
Price includes 10% GST
- Brand New 12 Volt Solar Moultrie Power Panel!
- Solar panel with built-in 12-volt battery
- LCD screen displays
- Compatible with Moultrie 2007 and later digital game cameras
- Easily mount to tree, pole or Moultrie camera tripod
- 10-ft. cord allows placement in optimal sunlight
- Weather resistant
- LCD screen displays:
- Real-Time Solar Value: aids in mounting
- Daily Solar Average: daily solar efficiency
- Weekly Solar Average: weekly solar efficiency
- Internal Charge Level: internal battery level
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: CPP
- 1 Year Australian Warranty:
- You won't have to keep visiting the camera every few weeks to swap batteries in the Bush. Its simple to use and great accessories for your camera. It even calculates how much solar energy it is collecting and it is using.
- I purchased this solar power pack to go with my new Moultrie Panoramic 150 trail camera, after being in the woods a month the original batteries still show 88% whereas our other camera would burn out 6 D cells in about 3 weeks, this pack will pay for itself in just a a few months - Great idea.