Panoramic 150 Game Camera model MCG-12597
FIELD & STREAM – 2013 BEST OF THE BEST AWARD – TRAIL CAMERAS
The Panoramic 150 infrared scouting camera delivers crisp wide-screen and panoramic pictures, quick response time and an easy way to bring the trail home.
150° PANORAMIC VIEW
The Panoramic 150 comes with 3 infrared motion sensors that cover a super-wide 150 degree detection area. Compare that to your current scouting camera. The Moultrie Panoramic 150 boasts a field of view that is 3X greater than standard trail camera. The sample size you can collect on every picture is simply phenomenal. When movement is detected, the Silent-Slide lens rotates silently to take photos or videos. With 1-sec. trigger speed and 8,000 images on 6 c-cell batteries, the Panoramic 150 has plenty of juice to capture photos or video of your next trophy.
Pictures come in two forms: 16:9 widescreen or 48:9 panoramic. This infrared camera is the perfect choice for all of your trail camera needs. When set to panoramic mode, every time the game camera is triggered, it will take 3 photos (from one side to the other) that are then stitched together to form the panoramic photo.
This 850nm Long-Range IR flash uses a powerful infrared technology that can illuminate objects at night up to an amazing 100 feet away. Barely visible to the naked eye, the flash is powered by Powerful rotating Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) operating in the 850nm wavelength -
Daytime photos feature TRUE 8.0 megapixel crisp, clear color, The Panoramic 150 also offers five unique operational modes: 150° Panoramic camera, infrared triggered game camera (single image mode), time-lapse plot camera, plot camera by day/ motion detect camera at night, and 720p HD video day and night. Every photo can be imprinted with the temperature, moon phase, time, date and camera ID. This game camera also features delay settings of 5 seconds to 60 minutes.
Check out the official Promo Videos on this product Below:
- 8.0 megapixel infrared panoramic game camera
- Under 1-second trigger speed
- Up to 100-ft night range
- 3 motion sensors cover super-wide, 150-degree detection angle
- 5 operational modes:
- - 150-degree Panoramic camera - IR triggered game camera (Single Image Mode)
- - Time-lapse plot camera
- - Plot camera by day, motion detect camera at night
- - HD video day and night
- Silent-slide lens rotates to take photos or videos wherever motion
- is detected without spooking game
- Illumi-night sensor provides bright, clear nighttime images
- Motion freeze reduces nighttime blur
- Multi-Shot (1–3 pics)
- Picture Delay Settings allow delay settings ranging from 5-sec. to 1-hr.
- Password protection
- SD memory card slot — up to 32 GB
- 9,000 images on 6 C-cell batteries
- New Moultrie camouflage
- Integrated strap loop with Python® cable compatibility (cable not included)
- Excellent product Surpassed my expectations in performance. The only downside is that issue to movable parts, it consumes a lot of energy. Ensure you get Moultrie Solar if you are taking photos days and night. I have both 150 and 150i series - Love both of them.
- The panoramic mode is pretty cool. I will try the regular shot mode It is amazing how new ideas just keep emerging in this industry. I purchased this camera to monitor a small rectangular plot along the entrance lane to our property. Thus it monitors both wildlife and human activity. Excellent Robust camera.
- Worked great for months then someone pinched it because it is quite bulky up on the tree.
- I bought this with the panoramic view as a great feature, Just checked this camera after being out for 3 months in the woods. Got great high quality photos and captured way more of the action taking place than a single picture camera would have. Best used in an open area where where multiple shots make sense.Sensitivity was awesome, capturing distant deer, yet it was not full of leaves blowing and twigs moving shots to have to then sort through. Could see additional deer moving behind the one triggering. .. I am very impressed, and will be picking up another one.