GENUINE eyecon BigGame Mantis Trail Camera
New With its unique pivoting lens system, the all-new Mantis Trail Camera from Big Game Treestands is sure to make monitoring your land a breeze. Adjustable camera head tilts 120º vertically so you can get the perfect camera angle.
The Mantis game camera from Big Game Treestands is everything you need to scout your deer herd this fall. Featuring Invisi-Flash infrared technology, deer will have no idea picture after picture is being taken of them, while the camera head is super easy to adjust to the angle/height you need. . The 1.2 second trigger speed will help you catch deer moving past your camera, while the multi-shot mode will allow you to get pictures of that big buck trailing a hot doe during the rut. The 70' flash range is ultra-generous for a black flash camera and will help you capture deer trying to skirt your corn pile. The programmable video allows you to take high-quality videos of up to 60 seconds, and date, time, temperature, and moon phase stamps allow you to more effectively scout deer movement.
Invisible "black" flash technology
Adjustable camera head
Compatible with SD cards up to 32 GB
120-Degree adjustable camera head w/laser sight technology
70' flash range
Time, date, temperature and moon phase stamping
Please check out official video below:
Multiple uses of camera:
Complete ZERO Glow BLACK OUT IR so no one can see when it takes photos or videos at night or day.
Motion-triggered camera, for home, office and community
All other indoor and outdoor surveillance where invasion evidence needed
Game camera, for hunting and animal observation
Taking colour pictures of Wildlife
Surveillance against theft and vandalism
For your vacation home, bungalow, shed, hunting hut, etc…
Anywhere digital proofs are necessary, inside or outside.
- 9 MP PHOTOS
- A120-Degree adjustable camera head w/laser sight technology
- COLOR: Epic Camouflage
- CONSTRUCTION: Molded ABS with non-reflective finish
- SIZE: 6" High x 3.5" Wide x 3" Deep
- SCREEN: LCD
- CAPABILITIES: Videos & Photos
- POWER: Requires 10 AA Batteries (Sold Separately), or Eyecon Extenda-Life Battery Pack (Sold Separately)
- BATTERY LIFE: Extended Usage, Up to 40,000 Images
- PROGRAMMING: Simple, Quick to Set
- MEMORY: Requires SD Card (Sold Separately), Up to 32GB
- WARRANTY: 1 Year
- TRIGGER SPEED: 1.2 Seconds
- TRIGGER DELAY: 10, 30, 60, or 300 Seconds
- PHOTO BURST: 1, 3, or 5 Photos
- DETECTION RANGE: 80'
- INFRARED FLASH: Yes, with Invisi-Flash
- FLASH RANGE: 70'
- IMAGE DETAIL: Full Color in Daytime, Monochrome in Nighttime
- IMAGE DATA: Time, Date, Temperature, & Moon-Phase
- IMAGE RESOLUTION:
- DAYTIME: 5.0 MP - 9.0 MP
- NIGHTTIME: 5.0 MP
- VIDEO: 32 FPS
- VIDEO LENGTH: 10, 30, or 60 Seconds
- MOUNTING SYSTEM: Deep Bark-biters & Adjustable Strap
- SECURITY: Molded Channel for Security Cable Use
- Easy to set up and use. Purchased this for a club, great 12 Degree adjustment design easy to hook up on the tree.
- Great camera until I moved it in the drive way and someone saw it and pinched it.