Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully. These terms and conditions form a legally binding agreement between you the consumer and Proschoice.com.au. When purchasing from Proschoice.com.au, you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions that apply to your access to, and use of, this site and the services accessible within the site. By accessing or using this site or using the services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound and abide by, the content of our terms and conditions below:
• This sale agreement is a legally binding contract between you and proschoice.com.au.
• We hold the right to change the terms and conditions on this site without notice to you. You will be bound and still abide by the terms and conditions operating at the time you place your order with us.
• All prices include GST
• Proschoice.com.au offers at least 30 days (All products are on a basis within a 14-30 day limit) return policy on all products. This excludes free trial offers which do not incur a product charge until after 30 days
• Your money-back guarantee will be refunded when your product is delivered to your nominated address and Proschoice.com.au allows 7 business days for your product to return to us, after issuing an RMA (return merchant authorisation number) money is back.
• Proschoice.com.au may offer more than a thirty-day return policy on selected products at its discretion and subject to change without notice.
• This website at www.proschoice.com.au (the “Site”) is a shopping website where you (Consumers) can browse, select and order products advertised on the Site from Proschoice.com.au Pty Ltd A.B.N. (“PROSCHOICE ”, “us” or “we”).
• Your access to and use of the Site, including your order of Products through the Site, is subject to these terms and conditions.
• Money-back guarantees are not offered on used items, damaged items, or more than 60 days old from the time of the purchase, please see 60 days money-back guarantees for more information.
• The information contained in this Site is provided in good faith on an "as is" basis. PROSCHOICE does not represent or warrant the reliability, accuracy, or completeness of the information contained on this Site. You agree that Proschoice is not responsible or liable for any Liabilities (direct, indirect, or consequential losses and damages) arising in any way (including without limitation negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information in this Site.
• Illustrations and photos contained in this Site are a sample representation of the Products advertised, and variations may occur from time to time and from store to store.
Terms and conditions for use of Web site
• Proschoice.com.au will not be reliable for any damages or loss occurring in resulting as a consequence of your use of this website. Limitation of liability is extended but not limited to direct or indirect damages, negligence, special, consequential harm, including but not limited to loss of data, profit, or any other loss however caused from your actions on the use of this website.
• You agree to be bound and abide by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
• You agree that you are over 18 years of age you hold responsibility and those that are under the age of 18 years of age are to be supervised at all times by your parent or guardian whenever you use this website. If you are under the age of 18 years, Proschoice.com.au is subjected to the right to refuse your service as well as terminate or cancel your contract/account.
• Proschoice.com.au Pty. Ltd. holds no responsibility where your account or computer terminal is used without your consent. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account and access to your computer terminal. It is your responsibility to keep your credit card secure at all times, and not to provide your details that will permit unauthorized use.
• The Site may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us or our related bodies corporate. Proschoice does not make any guarantees as to the accuracy of the information contained within websites outside of Proschoice. These links are provided for your convenience only and when in use by you, you agree that:
• We make no representations or warranties, or have any responsibility or liability for those websites;
• These links do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that we endorse the site or the products or services that are provided at those sites; and
• Your access and use of the goods and services made available at those sites solely on your own will at your own risk.
• This website is our copyright property.
• You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use.
• Other than any other purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 or any other applicable legislation throughout the world, you may not, in any form or by any means:
• adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
Commercialise any information, merchandise, or services obtained from any part of this website without our written consent.
• Proschoice does not claim that any information (including any files) obtained from or through this Site is free from viruses or other faults or defects.
• You are held accountable for scanning any information for viruses.
• You agree that Proschoice has no responsibility or liability to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential, or economic), regardless of cause, negligence, or otherwise, which may be the direct or indirect result of any such information.
You acknowledge that despite all reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorised access to, or alteration of, your transmissions of data or of information contained on your computer system or on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss which you may suffer or incur as a result of such activity.
Limitation on Liability
Proschoice.com.au is not liable for any indirect, direct, punitive, special, accompanying, substantial, or exemplary damages. Proschoice.com.au is not liable for any damages in any way regardless of any previously advised likelihood of such damages, whether in action under carelessness, contract or any other assumption, arising out of any association or use, or the incapability of use/performance of the services, information, products, and materials that is accessible from this site. To the utmost extent permitted by appropriate law, Proschoice.com.au ’s total responsibility to the customer for any damages shall not exceed in the collective, the total fees paid by the customer during the month instantly preceding the act allegedly resulting in any accountability directed to Proschoice.com.au .
We are now shipping to NZ, the USA, and the UK. Please email us at email@example.com for a quote on shipping fees.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may change these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications will be effective as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the Site after these terms and conditions have been modified, you agree to be bound and abide by the changes to these terms and conditions. If you have an order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to the order, are the terms and conditions that apply at the time you place your order.
You may not have more than one active account, and your account is non-transferable. You may update, edit or cease your account at any time through the Site.
If you choose to use a workplace email address for your account or to access the Site, and then you are solely dependable for ensuring that you comply with the rules, policies, or protocols that apply to the use of your email address and your workplace facilities.
Federal and Local Government
You may fill out details to complete the account registration process through the Site before placing an order for goods through the Site.
Or You can contact us directly to get Bulk Buy deals with Proforma Invoice required to raise PO.
Placing an Order for Products
You may order Products by selecting and submitting your order by contacting us in agreement with these terms and conditions.
Any order placed through this Site for a manufactured good is an offer by you to purchase the particular Product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order.
We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the Site.
You agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate details when asked to do so by the site.
Deliveries will be made by Australia Post and/or a Carrier instructed by us to the address specified in your order. [For further details regarding our Shipping Policy, please refer to our shipping policy].
We may deliver the Goods in "separate deliveries" installments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
Goods are sent at our risk until it has been signed by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
We endeavour to keep our Shipping prices updated and accurate but it is possible that the price may have increased from that seen in print. If that happens, we will not send your order until you have confirmed that you are happy to accept the new Shipping price
As detailed in our Shipping Policy we will arrange to have messages sent to you by email to tell you when we have dispatched your order and to update you on its progress.
Proschoice Return Policy / 1 Year Exclusive Warranty Details (Following Terms & Conditions apply to trail Cameras only)
Rules for the 1 Year Exclusive Warranty:
Warranty starts from the time of purchase and continues for a full 12 months after that.
Warranty only applies to items that you bought through Proschoice.com.au
If your camera becomes defective and the camera is now discontinued and we are unable to give you the exact model as a replacement, we will exchange it for a similar item that we can both agree upon.
The camera cannot be marked on, damaged, or defaced in any way.
Warranty is for manufacturer defect only.
It doesn't cover physical damage, water damage, or any other damages causing by misused, unauthorized use of external batteries, accidents, fires, or water damages, doesn't cover insect infestations. The buyer is responsible for returning the product unless the cost of doing so is significant.
If the item you have purchased becomes faulty within the first 6 months from the purchase date, we will replace it free of charge. If at any time within the remainder of the 1-year manufacturer warranty period the item becomes faulty it will be sent away to the manufacturer for repair at our cost.
If cameras or any accessory has been modified in any way - any warranty claim is void.
Any returns or Refunds or Exchange - please see 30 days return terms.
To claim Warranty on Cameras
If you are having a problem with a camera or just have a quick question, you can always Contact Us and we may know of a solution to fix your camera trap. If the game camera is defective, or, you are not happy with the performance, please contact us. We will email you back with instructions on where to send it back. Once the RMA is issued (via email), within 7 days, you will need to ship the camera to us. We will ship the replacement back to you for free.
If you are returning a camera to us please return it along with the RMA form filled out.
Arncliffe NSW 2205
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We would like to recommend you to (A) use a traceable delivery method for all returns and (B) insure your delivery for safe return to PRO'S CHOICE so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to undertake the advised recommendations, you are responsible for loss or damage to the product during shipping. The buyer is responsible for returning the product unless the cost of doing so is significant.
**Under NO circumstances do we accept cash on delivery returns**
BATTERIES AND BATTERY CHARGERS
Please note when interacting with electronic hobbies often involves dealing with rechargeable batteries. These batteries differ from your average household batteries, therefore require additional precautions. If you are unable to strictly follow these precautions please consider using products that involve AA or AAA batteries only.
Never recharge batteries unattended or for an over-extended period of time such as overnight, recharging should always be supervised.
Always recharge batteries in a fire-safe, cool, and well-ventilated area.
Never allow children to handle or recharge batteries and electrical items.
Store batteries in a fire-safe bag or area, and ensure then terminals when recharging cannot short out.
Not following these safety measures may lead to damage to the battery, damage to the product, fire, or serious injury. (This may void your warranty)
YOUR ACCOUNT WITH US
You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide, precise, up to date, and entire information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with our goods & services.
If you use Our Website, you are accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorised person from using your computer.
You agree to accept blame for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.
We reserve the right to refuse you access to Our Website.
Suspension of Account
Lock, suspend, or delete your account or access to the Site at any time without prior notice to you; or
cease providing the Site or any other product or service that may be available through the Site at any time.
If we lock, suspend, or delete your account under clause 10.1, then we will refund all credits that you are entitled to receive under these terms and conditions by direct deposit to your nominated account once we have conducted all our verification and other relevant checks.
Use your account information if required in any legal means necessary provided by and to the fullest extent of the law.
We may terminate this agreement for our convenience at any time on notice to you. Without qualifying the preceding, we may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the Site and (where relevant) your account if you breach these terms and conditions and:
The breach cannot be remedied, or you fail to remedy the breach within 10 days of our notice to you of that breach; or if there is an emergency. You may stop using the Site at any time and for any reason.
We may stop making the Site (or any part of it) available without former notice. If so, any orders that we have accepted will not be affected by this except if the Products that have been ordered is no longer available or we are disallowed from supplying the Products, in which case, we will notify you and valid payments will be refunded in accordance with these terms and conditions.