Australian GENUINE Warranty - which means are protected by Australian Consumer Law
AUTHORISED RETAILER - We are a fully AUTHORISED Australian retailer - approved to sell Moultrie, Browning Trail camera, Bushnell, Primos, ScoutGuard, Ltl Acorn, Spromise and many more brand products and accessories. Which means you get 1-2 Years Australian GENUINE Local warranty most cameras* - no questions asked.
Please make sure the warranty that other company may be offering you is Australian Warranty no matter how large the business is. Does it come with an Australian GENUINE Warranty? Please support local industries.
Rules for the 1 or 2 Year Exclusive Warranty:
- Warranty starts from time of purchase and continues for a full 12 months after that.
- Warranty only applies to items which you bought through Proschoice.com.au
- If your camera becomes defective and the camera is now discontinued and we are unable to give you the exact model as a replacement, we will exchange it for a similar item that we can both agree upon.
- Camera cannot be marked on, damaged or defaced in any way.
- Warranty is for manufacturer defect only.
- It doesn't cover physical damage, water damage or any other damages’ causing from misused, unauthorized use of external batteries, accidents, fires or water damages, doesn't cover insect infestations. Buyer is responsible for returning the product, unless the cost of doing so is significant.
- If the item you have purchased becomes faulty within the first 6 months from the purchase date, we will replace it free of charge. If at any time within the remainder of the 1 year manufacturer warranty period the item becomes faulty it will be sent away to the manufacturer for repair at our cost.
- If a cameras or any accessory has been modified in any way - any warranty claim is void.
- Any returns or Refunds or Exchange - please see 60 days return terms.
Warranty Claims on Cameras.
If you are having a problem with a camera or just have a quick question, you can always Contact Us via email and we may know of a solution to fix your camera's issue. If the game camera is defective, or, you are not happy with the performance, please contact us via email. We will email you back with an instruction on where to send it back. Once the RMA is issued (via email), within 7 days, you will need to ship the camera to us. We will ship the replacement back to you for free.
If you are returning a camera to us please return it along with the RMA form filled out.
Arncliffe NSW 2205
All warranties/faults/DOA(dead on arrivals) must be reported by sending emails only to firstname.lastname@example.org , this is to validate the warranty process.
We would like to recommend you to (A) use a traceable delivery method for all returns and (B) insure your delivery for safe return to PRO'S CHOICE so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to undertake the advised recommendations, you are responsible for loss or damage to the product during shipping.Buyer is responsible for returning the product, unless the cost of doing so is significant.
Under NO circumstances do we accept cash on delivery returns
* 2 years warranty applied to Moultrie and Spypoint products only