FAST DELIVERY AUSTRALIA-WIDE
60 DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Best Price Promise
Buy from Official Distributor
FREE TECH SUPPORT
Browning Spec Ops Elite HP5 BTC-8E-HP4
Top of the Range model from the makers of Browning® Trail Cameras USALATEST 2023 MODEL
With its lightning-fast 0.1-second trigger speed, 22MP photos, and 1080p video at 30 or 60 fps, the Browning Spec Ops Elite HP4 Trail Camera will deliver sharp photos and video of the game on your hunting grounds or the wildlife near your home, not to mention unauthorized persons on your property. HP4 refers to the camera's four high-power IR LEDs that allow it to capture high-quality images in the dark—which you can review in the field on the 2" color screen, or bring home on an SD card up to 512GB for viewing on your computer or big-screen TV. The flash has a maximum range of 90' and can be set to Long Range, Fast Motion, or Power Save modes. The passive infrared motion sensor will trigger the camera in response to movement up to 80' away.
Timelapse Plus shooting mode captures images at preset intervals over a designated period of time while still taking motion-triggered shots, and Browning's BuckWatch Timelapse Viewer Software stitches time-lapse images into a video so you can see patterns and changes over that period. The camera is also capable of capturing up to 8 images in Multi-Shot or Rapid Fire modes, ensuring that you don't miss the action.
Featuring a multilingual programming menu, the Spec Ops Elite HP4 runs on 8 user-supplied AA batteries, or on an optional external power supply connected to its 12V power jack. To avoid unpleasant surprises in the field, a battery level indicator keeps tabs on alkaline and lithium batteries. The cam comes with a metal mounting bracket and has a 1/4"-20 socket for mounting on a tripod or a screw-in tree mount.
- 22 MP
- 2” Color Viewing Screen
- Invisible “Night Vision” Infrared LED Illumination at Night
- Adjustable IR Flash (Power Save, Fast Motion, Long Range)
- 90 Ft. IR Flash Range
- Trigger Speed Fast: 0.1 - 0.7 Second Adjustable
- 0.5 Second Recovery Time
- New “RADIANT 5” Night Illumination Technology
- HDR Night Images (High Dynamic Range)
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p video with sound at 30 or 60 fps
- Video Length: 5 sec. - 2 min
- Adjustable Detection Range up to 80ft.
- Selectable Start / Stop Image Timer
- Long Battery Life from 8 AA Batteries (not included)
- Optimized to be used with rechargeable batteries
- Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
- Support up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- Compact Case Size 5” x 3.5” x 2”
- Metal Tree Mount Bracket
- Timelapse Plus Camera Mode, with Infrared Triggered Pictures
This camera is designed for the following usages:
- Anti Dumping
- Anti Crime
- Warehouse/Storage/Farm Area Surveillance
- Home/Property Security
- Farm Gates or Driveways
- Search for Big Cat or Bigfoot Evidence
- Remote Crop and live Stocks Surveillance
- Fauna Surveys
- Live Stocks Surveys and Surveillance
- Under time-lapse setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at a specified interval. This is very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nests or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking lots or construction sites - your house being built
|Is Product Addon?||No|
Australian GENUINE Warranty AUTHORISED RETAILER - We are a fully AUTHORISED Australian retailer - approved to sell BROWNING Products and Accessories. Which means you get 1 Year Australian GENUINE Local warranty on all cameras - no questions asked.
Please make sure the warranty that other company may be offering you is Australian Warranty no matter how large the business is. Does it come with an Australian GENUINE Warranty? Please support local industries.