FAST DELIVERY AUSTRALIA-WIDE
60 DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Best Price Promise
Buy from Official Distributor
FREE TECH SUPPORT
ltl Acorn Ltl-5210M GSM Trail camera
Genuine Ltl Acorn ® M Series (Model Ltl-5210Mg) Trail Camera is the second generation of our Ltl-5210A scouting camera.
Bundled with the MMS-module (Multimedia Messaging Service) box, the standard scouting camera can be upgraded to work as a remote cellular camera. With its highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, the camera detects the sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest (ROI), triggers to take pictures/videos, and sends the images via GSM network to the user’s cell phone or email account. The No-glow version uses the advanced Zero-Glow flash technology that the IR flash is barely visible from 1 foot away. Unlike the Red Flash or White Flash, the game or the intruder will hardly notice the existence of the Zero-Glow Flash. Might as well get the Professional's Choice! MMS cameras need a network using GSM/GPRS technology. Telstra Prepaid , Optus Prepaid mobile are the two national carriers providing GSM/GPRS network coverage. We recommend Telstra as they have the most satellite coverage, We recommend Telstra Encore Prepaid plan on $30 Prepaid card.
- Get email or text alerts accompanied by a still image
- Program up to 3 email addresses or phone numbers to receive email or SMS text message alerts accompanied by a still image for instant event notification
- Take video and up to 12 megapixel still images at every event
- Night vision in 940 nm invisible up to 30 feet
- Side-facing motion sensors provide wider sensing angle and increase camera's response speed
- Built-in 2.25 in color display for setup and programming
- Password protection + low battery alert
- Quad-band GSM
- Runs on 8 AA batteries
For all your camera needs please contact ProsChoice Team
How To setup MMS on Ltl Acorn Ltl-5210Mg 5210M
How to spot counterfeit fake Ltl Acorn cameras
Many sellers from eBay and other auction sites have been found out to sell counterfeit Ltl Acorn cameras, all within a low price. How to avoid buying a fake? First of all if its too good to be true, then usually it is. With that said there are small details, but simple enough to point out fake trail cameras, here is a list;
How to tell the difference: 1. The logo of a genuine Ltl Acorn Camera with always be engraved on the front of a trail camera, if you don’t see the logo then it’s without a doubt a fake.
2. Serial number - GENUINE Ltl Acorn bar code marks with nine figure serial numbers - with 5210 series - serial number starts with 106 and with 6210M series - serial number starts with 109
3. Camera Operating system and its menu is completely different.
4. The box the trail camera comes in will show the logo of Ltl Acorn, a fake would show everything but the logo.
5. The loading screen when switched into test mode will pop up as a Acorn picture, A fake would pop up with a bunch of flowers usually.
For more info please see below:Please note: images and details below apply to LTL-5210A series only.
Genuine Ltl Acorn - bar code marks with nine figure serial numbers - with 5210 series - serial number starts with 106 and with 6210M series - serial number starts with 109
Counterfeit Ltl Acorn Setup Software Genuine Ltl Acorn Setup Software
Genuine Ltl Acorn Box shows Acorn Logo FAKE Counterfeit from eBay or other sites shows no Logo
So now that you understand this please be careful on where you buy from. Pro’s Choice is Authorised resellers of Ltl Acorn® cameras in Australia. When you purchase Ltl Acorn products from us you will get all below:
-Genuine Ltl Acorn® Products -Best Price in Australia Guarantee -FREE after sales support -Life time support on Ltl Acorn® products. -1 Year Australian Warranty -30 days money back Guarantee
|Is Product Addon?